Tonight's bedtime routine was a bit different than it usually is. Reese was overtired due to her afternoon nap being cut short. We got home from Waycross about 5:00 and she was ready for a nap. I knew I needed to keep her up in order for bedtime to go smoothly! We entertained for 2 hours and about 7:00 she was ready.
First, we hit the bath (we have an early morning tomorrow, so tonight was bathtime!)
*I can't resist those blue eyes!*
Next, it was story time. We read "Good Morning, Good Night". It's a touch-and-feel book, and Reese liked feeling all the different textures!
Had to turn on the noise machine - can't sleep without that! She listens to the ocean all night..
Last, it was time to eat. Have to fill that tummy up!
Now, she's fast asleep!
The Things That Howl In The Night
1 week ago




1 comments:
It's great that you guys are getting a routine down! Babies like routine. Reese is growing fast! She is so cute!
Post a Comment