Well, my retrieval went well and they were able to get 18 eggs. I went home that day and rested because I was very sore and very swollen (I still look like I've swallowed a watermelon!). I got a report from the dr. on Thursday morning that out of the 18, 6 were immature, 4 didn't fertilize properly, and 8 were perfect!!! So, he said my transfer would be on Friday and we would transfer 3 - yes 3!!! We are freezing the other five.
So, Friday came and we arrived at the office about 8:45. I was called back and the dr. transferred 3 little embyros (which I got to watch on the screen). I had to lay there with my hips in the air for 30 minutes after. AFter 30, we left, and I was confined to bedrest the rest of the day. Boy, was I tired of laying in bed!!!!
So, here I sit, praying that those little embryos attach themselves to me and make themselves comfortable for the next 9 months!!! I go back for bloodwork to confirm pregnancy in about a week and a half!! Wow - this is going to be a LONG week! I know I just need to take it easy so my little babies will be comfy!
If you're reading this, please be in prayer for us. Thank you!
The Things That Howl In The Night
1 week ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment